Timberland PRO Setra Mid Composite Safety Toe
Setra Mid Composite Safety Toe
19% OFFLowest Price in 30 daysMSRP: $135.00
- Timberland PRO® Authorized Reseller
- SKU: #9849828
- Built on a women's specific last for optimal fit and comfort, the Timberland PRO® Setra Mid Composite Safety Toe is the perfect match to your busy workday.
- Asymmetrical composite safety toe meets ASTM F2412-18a and ASTM F2413-18 I and C impact and compression, EH (Electrical Hazard) safety standards and CAN/CSA-Z195-14 Grade 1.
- Lace-up closure offers a secure fit.
- Round, closed toe silhouette.
- Padded tongue and collar for added support.
- Pull tabs in front and back for easy on and off access.
- Stability-enhancing TPU heel clip.
- Metal and mutilation free.
- Breathable, durable mesh upper with abrasion-resistant reinforcements.
- Breathable and moisture-wicking lining with treatment for odor control.
- Removable Anti-Fatigue Technology polyurethane footbed for shock absorption and energy return.
- Cement construction for flexibility.
- Injection molded EVA midsole.
- Lightweight, shock-absorbing, slip- and abrasion-resistant, injection-molded EVA outsole with an angled sidewall and Timberland PRO® FLEX Technology anatomically positioned flex grooves.
- Slip resistant non-marking rubber outsole meets ASTM F3445-21 and ASTM F2913-19 standards.
- Style Number: TB0A5UVU001-001 (Black/Grey/Rose) TB0A5RVE236-230 (Tan/Champagne) TB0A5UWF065-030 (Grey/Gold) TB0A5VQ3484-420 (Periwinkle/Pink)
- Product measurements were taken using size 7, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight: 2 lbs 1.68 oz
- Circumference: 8 3⁄4 in
- Shaft: 4 1⁄4 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?
50% True to size
64% Felt true to width
82% Moderate arch support