- Recycled Material
- Give Back
- For information on how HOKA ONE ONE contributes to the community, please visit the About page.
- SKU: #9878461
- Make your hiking adventures more fun and lively wearing the highly-durable Hoka® Kaha 2 Low GTX® Sneakers that come with a calf leather upper, fabric lining, round toe shape, and a convenient lace-up closure. The high-performance style is built with Vibram® Mega-Grip soles and Gore-Tex® liners for optimal support.
- Leather Working Group Gold-rated waterproof nubuck leather.
- GORE-TEX footwear fabric with 71% recycled polyester face fabric.
- Late stage MetaRocker™ with integrated flex grooves.
- Quick-lace metal top hooks.
- Abrasion resistant toecap and heel.
- Waterproof membrane bootie construction.
- Anatomical Achilles construction with heel pull tab.
- Topically applied PFC-free water repellency treatment.
- Molded polyurethane sockliner with 50% soybean oil.
- Ankle pull tab for donning and doffing.
- Dual-density CMEVA midsole with HUBBLE® heel and SwallowTail™.
- Vibram® Megagrip rubber outsole with 5mm traction lugs.
- Product measurements were taken using size Men's 5.5, Women's 7, width Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight: 1 lb 0.8 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?
What Customers Are Saying
Hoka Kaha 2 Low GTX®