- Give Back
- For information on how HOKA ONE ONE contributes to the community, please visit the About page.
- SKU: #9396277
- APMA Approved: The American Podiatric Medical Association Seal of Acceptance is awarded to products that promote good foot health and are substantiated by a committee of discerning podiatrists by wear-testing and review of the application and supporting documentation. APMA Acceptance must be applied for and is not automatically available to styles that meet its criteria.
- The Hoka One One® Bondi SR is an updated road shoe revamped to handle the demands of daily life. The Bondi SR features a water-resistant upper and slip-resistant sole that can stand up to the service industry and medical field alike, making it a true Workplace Warrior.
- Predecessor: None.
- Surface: Road / Various; tested on surfaces with water, oil, and soap for slip-resistance.
- Heel-Toe Drop: 6mm.
- Stability: Neutral; allows the foot to adopt its natural placement.
- Cushioning: Plush, all-day cushioning.
- Water-resistant full-grain leather upper.
- Padded memory foam collar with a heel pull loop for easy on and off.
- Flat laces allow traditional lace-up closure.
- Full-length EVA midsole delivers signature HOKA cushioning for all-day comfort and support.
- Early-stage Meta-Rocker geometry creates a unique fulcrum effect that encourages a smoother transition from heel-strike through toe-off.
- Ultra-grippy non-marking, slip-resistant rubber and tread design for optimal traction on a variety of surfaces.
- Product measurements were taken using size 8.5, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight: 12 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?
82% True to size
86% Felt true to width
74% Moderate arch support
What Customers Are Saying
Hoka Bondi SR