- You may be more comfortable sizing downward for open-back models (for example, if you are a US size 6.5, you may want to choose EU size 36).
- SKU: #121210
- Dansko® Ingrid is the most traditional open-back style with an adjustable buckle strap that still takes on the critical role of providing comfort to those in the nursing, hospitality and other occupational fields.
- Your heel should be either even with or slightly forward of the back of the clog and your toes should not hit the front of the clog.
- High quality leather upper follows the natural contours of the foot. This is a heavily oiled, matte-finish leather with optimal pliability and moisture resistance.
- Nonallergenic vegetable tanned leather sockliner wrapped around synthetic foam absorbs and evaporates perspiration.
- Fully convertible heel strap allows wear behind the back of heel or across instep, your choice!
- Roomy Thermoplastic toe box provides durable reinforcement and toe protection while allowing toes to move comfortably.
- Protective Polyethylene heel counter allows the heel to move up and down when walking. Also provides lateral stability and acts as a natural shoe horn.
- PVC inner frame provides stability and reduces torque and pronation.
- Polyurethane outsole provides shock absorption and flexibility.
- Rocker bottom propels the foot forward when walking.
- Carries the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association.
- Product measurements were taken using size EU 41 (US Women's 10.5-11), width Regular. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Heel Height: 2 in
- Weight: 15 oz
- Platform Height: 3⁄4 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?
67% True to size
86% Felt true to width
60% Excellent arch support