Timberland PRO Setra Mid Composite Safety Toe
Setra Mid Composite Safety Toe
7% OFFMSRP: $135.00
- Timberland PRO® Authorized Reseller
- SKU: #9849826
- On the job or getting the job done, experience lasting comfort and durability in the Timberland PRO® Setra Mid Composite Safety Toe.
- Composite safety toe meets or exceeds ASTM F2412-18a/ASTM F2413-18 I/C, EH (Electrical Hazard) safety standards.
- Lace-up closure offers a secure fit.
- Round toe silhouette.
- Padded tongue and collar for added support.
- Breathable, durable mesh upper with abrasion-resistant reinforcements.
- Stability-enhancing TPU heel clip.
- Metal and mutilation free.
- Breathable, moisture-wicking lining.
- Removable Anti-Fatigue Technology polyurethane footbed for shock absorption and energy return.
- Injection molded EVA midsole.
- Cement construction for flexibility.
- Lightweight, shock-absorbing, slip-resistant, injection-molded EVA outsole with an angled sidewall and Timberland PRO® FLEX Technology anatomically positioned flex grooves meets or exceeds ASTM F2913-19/ASTM F3445-21 standards.
- Pull tab in back for easy on and off access.
- Style Number: TB0A5PMP001-001 (Black) TB0A5Y8B100 (White/White)
- Product measurements were taken using size Men's 9, Women's 10.5, width Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight: 2 lbs 1.68 oz
- Circumference: 9 3⁄4 in
- Shaft: 3 1⁄4 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?
89% True to size
66% Felt true to width
79% Moderate arch support