See Kai Run Kids Larkin WP (Toddler/Little Kid)
Larkin WP (Toddler/Little Kid)
10% OFFMSRP: $55.00
- All See Kai Run® shoes are designed to promote healthy foot development in kids.
- SKU: #9876625
- Treat those young feet with impeccable comfort, support, and flexibility while letting them make splashes in the rain by choosing the See Kai Run® Kids Larkin WP Boots. They feature a waterproof membrane bootie construction that helps restrict wet elements to keep feet dry. The upper of these boots is crafted with textile and rubberized PU and is extremely lightweight and flexible. The interior comes with a soft and breathable mesh textile lining that further enhances the comfort level of these boots.
- Awarded the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA).
- Textile insole.
- Pull-on style with pull loops for ease of wear.
- Round toe.
- Durable and flexible lugged synthetic outsole for maximum grip and traction.
- Product measurements were taken using size 10 Toddler, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- This summer, See Kai Run pulled a hat trick by taking home three different awards from three very distinguished award organizations. While the methodology was a little different across each platform, the objective was the same; recognize product excellence in the children's footwear category. See Kai Run has won the Creative Child Awards, Mom's Choice Award for product excellence, and was named the Cribsie 2020 Favorite Footwear Brand for babies and tots.
- Weight: 11 oz
- Circumference: 8 in
- Shaft: 4 1⁄2 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?