- Push your passion for running to the limit, not your feet. Featuring a high-density medial post, T-BEAM technology for torsional stability in the shoe and full-length ABZORB midsole to offer soft cushioning to each landing, this runner helps you be your personal best each run. Runners who rely on the 940 series to offer go-to motion control will love the latest color and material updates that deliver a sleek aesthetic.
- SKU: #9326436
- Predecessor: 940v3.
- Support Type: Overpronation/Stability.
- Cushioning: High energizing cushioning.
- Surface: Road.
- Differential: 12 mm.
- Breathable mesh and synthetic upper materials.
- No-sew upper application helps reduce the likelihood of irritation.
- Lace-up closure.
- Plush tongue and collar.
- Breathable fabric lining offers a great in-shoe feel.
- Dual-density midsole ABZORB® features a blend of foam cushioning and compression set.
- Lightweight, flexible T-BEAM shank provides torsional stability and arch support.
- Blown rubber outsole.
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width B - Narrow. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight: 14 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?
86% True to size
92% Felt true to width
77% Moderate arch support
What Customers Are Saying
New Balance 940v4