- Let your feet feel comfortable all day long by wearing the KEEN® Utility Independence Oxford Waterproof shoes. The slip-on style shoes have a round-toe design with an ankle-pull tab that makes donning and doffing easy. The shoes have a waterproof leather upper with mesh and moisture-wicking textile lining and a removable metatomical polyurethane footbed for a better-prolonged wearing experience.
- SKU: #9889388
- Injected polyurethane midsole.
- Meets ASTM F3445-21 and F2413-18 M I/75 C/75 EH standards.
- Meets ASTM SATRA TM31 material abrasion testing standards.
- Outsole and midsole meets ASTM D471-06 903# oil and isooctane chemical resistance standards.
- Lace closure.
- Brand logo at the side counter.
- Direct Attach (DAP) outsole.
- TPU outsole.
- Made in the USA.
- Product measurements were taken using size 9, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Heel Height: 1 in
- Weight: 1 lb 6.5 oz
- Circumference: 10 in
- Shaft: 3 1⁄2 in
- Platform Height: 1 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?
100% True to size
100% Felt true to width
100% Moderate arch support