- Give Back
- For information on how HOKA ONE ONE contributes to the community, please visit the About page.
- SKU: #8899965
- APMA Approved: The American Podiatric Medical Association Seal of Acceptance is awarded to products that promote good foot health and are substantiated by a committee of discerning podiatrists by wear-testing and review of the application and supporting documentation. APMA Acceptance must be applied for and is not automatically available to styles that meet its criteria.
- You just gave it all in that race and now your feet need some care, pronto. Enter the Ora Recovery Flip. We put a HOKA oversized midsole and Meta-Rocker geometry into a flip flop and improved the toe straps with a more anatomically friendly fit. It hugs the foot and provides sleek comfort and support. Your tired feet just got rescued. You're welcome.
- Slip-on design.
- Dual-layer sandal construction.
- Synthetic materials.
- Textured footbed.
- Soft EVA footbed top offers step-in comfort.
- Early Stage Meta-Rocker geometry creates a unique fulcrum effect that encourages a smoother transition from heel-strike through toe-off.
- Strategic Groove placement offers comfort and traction.
- Product measurements were taken using size 9, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight: 6 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?
68% True to size
86% Felt true to width
67% Moderate arch support
What Customers Are Saying
Hoka Ora Recovery Flip