- Give Back
- For information on how HOKA ONE ONE contributes to the community, please visit the About page.
- SKU: #9593023
- Soft. Smooth. Bliss. Earning its moniker from the Sunshine Coast's famous beach break, the Kawana continues to push the boundaries of HOKA foams and geometries. Breaking the mold with a lively new foam that provides solid rebound without packing out, this accessible trainer delivers an incredibly well-balanced ride. Sporting a modified crash pad with SwallowTail™ geometry, the Kawana's beveled heel creates a broader, flatter surface designed for smoother heel strikes.
- Best for everyday run, training.
- Stay on top of the fitness level by exercising, wearing the Hoka One One® Kawana Shoes.
- Textile and synthetic upper.
- Textile lining and insole.
- Anatomical Achilles construction.
- SwallowTail™ heel geometry design for smooth landing and transitions.
- Engineered recycled jacquard mesh to ensure breathability during high-intensity activity.
- Early stage meta-rocker for a smooth transition.
- Classic lace-up closure.
- Round toe.
- Padded collar and tongue for added comfort.
- Signature brand name logo on tongue and heel counter.
- CMEVA foam for a lively, responsive experience.
- Durabrasion rubber outsole.
- Product measurements were taken using size 9.5, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Heel Height: 1 3⁄4 in
- Weight: 10 oz
- Platform Height: 1 2⁄5 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?
84% True to size
90% Felt true to width
81% Moderate arch support
What Customers Are Saying