- Give Back
- For information on how HOKA ONE ONE contributes to the community, please visit the About page.
- SKU: #9593005
- APMA Approved: The American Podiatric Medical Association Seal of Acceptance is awarded to products that promote good foot health and are substantiated by a committee of discerning podiatrists by wear-testing and review of the application and supporting documentation. APMA Acceptance must be applied for and is not automatically available to styles that meet its criteria.
- Stable. Plush. Supportive. A premium stability shoe, the Gaviota 4 returns this season, as plush as ever. Delivering the same maximal cushioning and J-Frame™-enhanced support, it's been reworked with a plusher collar and tongue. Updated with a hidden eyestay reinforcement and single-sided tongue gusset to reduce slippage, no detail has been overlooked.
- Best for everyday run, walking.
- A premium stability shoe. The Gaviota 4 contains J-Frame™ technology designed to prevent excessive inward roll, or overpronation, without overcorrecting your gait.
- Textile and synthetic upper.
- Textile lining and removable insole.
- Classic lace-up closure.
- J-frame stabilizing system acts as a bumper that wraps around the heel to help guide the foot straight.
- Round toe.
- Padded collar and tongue for superior cushioning.
- Signature brand name print on tongue and upper.
- Soft CMEVA foam midsole for superior cushioning on difficult terrains.
- Synthetic outsole with high traction and durability.
- Heel-Toe Drop: 5.00 mm
- Product measurements were taken using size 8.5, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight: 10 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?
82% True to size
86% Felt true to width
74% Moderate arch support
What Customers Are Saying
Hoka Gaviota 4