- Give Back
- For information on how HOKA ONE ONE contributes to the community, please visit the About page.
- SKU: #9818112
- APMA Approved: The American Podiatric Medical Association Seal of Acceptance is awarded to products that promote good foot health and are substantiated by a committee of discerning podiatrists by wear-testing and review of the application and supporting documentation. APMA Acceptance must be applied for and is not automatically available to styles that meet its criteria.
- Built at the intersection of road and trail, the new Challenger 7 has been completely reimagined from the ground up. Combining a simplified mesh upper with a soft new foam, we've increased the stack height for a plusher feel and added proprietary rubber to the bottom unit, along with a reimagined outsole design for the best all-terrain ride yet. Inspired by gravel tires, we've cued up smaller, tightly spaced lugs in center and larger, more aggressive lugs at the perimeter designed for improved traction on uneven terrain.
- Best for trail running, all terrain running.
- Engineered mesh upper for enhanced breathability.
- Textile lining and removable textile insole.
- Compression-molded EVA allows for a feel that's customized to your foot.
- Classic lace-up closure.
- Signature brand name printed on tongue and quarter.
- Padded collar and tongue for superior cushioning.
- Round toe silhouette.
- Synthetic outsole with added traction.
- Product measurements were taken using size 10, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Heel Height: 2 in
- Weight: 9.75 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?
88% True to size
90% Felt true to width
81% Moderate arch support