- Give Back
- For information on how HOKA ONE ONE contributes to the community, please visit the About page.
- SKU: #9818113
- APMA Approved: The American Podiatric Medical Association Seal of Acceptance is awarded to products that promote good foot health and are substantiated by a committee of discerning podiatrists by wear-testing and review of the application and supporting documentation. APMA Acceptance must be applied for and is not automatically available to styles that meet its criteria.
- Combining a simplified mesh upper with a soft new foam, we've increased the stack height for a plusher feel and added GORE-TEX INVISIBLE FIT with recycled content product technology for enhanced protection in inclement weather. Inspired by gravel tires, we've cued up smaller, tightly spaced lugs in center and larger, more aggressive lugs at the perimeter designed for improved traction on uneven terrain.
- Best for trail running, all terrain running.
- Enjoy the bumpy rides on adventure trails by wearing Hoka® Challenger Atr 7 GORE-TEX® footwear.
- MATRYX® upper features high-tensile synthetic fiber strands across the midfoot for enhanced durability and strength at minimal weight.
- Textile lining.
- Removable textile insole.
- GORE-TEX® technology.
- Round toe.
- Lace-up closure.
- Lift-back with pull-tab.
- Balanced Meta-Rocker geometry creates a unique fulcrum effect that encourages a smoother transition from heel-strike through toe-off.
- PROFLY™ midsole, with an EVA top, delivers a cushioned landing and propulsive toe-off.
- Vibram® MegaGrip® Hi-Traction outsole features 5mm lugs for exceptional grip and traction over rough terrain.
- Product measurements were taken using size 13, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Heel Height: 2 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 11 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?
64% True to size
70% Felt true to width
73% Moderate arch support