- Give Back
- For information on how HOKA ONE ONE contributes to the community, please visit the About page.
- SKU: #9514693
- APMA Approved: The American Podiatric Medical Association Seal of Acceptance is awarded to products that promote good foot health and are substantiated by a committee of discerning podiatrists by wear-testing and review of the application and supporting documentation. APMA Acceptance must be applied for and is not automatically available to styles that meet its criteria.
- Feels like a shoe, wanders like a boot. A day hiker designed with responsible manufacturing in mind, the Anacapa Low GTX is a low-profile take on the Anacapa Mid GTX. Engineered from lightweight leather certified by the Leather Working Group, the versatile silhouette employs recycled polyester in the collar, mesh and laces. This innovative style applies signature HOKA extended-heel geometry designed for a smooth ride on the trails.
- Best for hiking.
- The Hoka One One® Anacapa Low GORE-TEX® has a lightweight, easily stylish design with a sticky grip outsole that will keep you steady and secure on every movement.
- PFC-Free water repellency treatment.
- Leather Working Group Gold-rated waterproof nubuck leather.
- Quick lace hook with gusseted tongue.
- Recycled polyester materials in collar, mesh and laces.
- GORE-TEX footwear fabric with recycled textile.
- Extended heel designed for smooth impact.
- Textile and synthetic upper.
- Textile lining and footbed.
- Synthetic outsole.
- Product measurements were taken using size 8.5, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight: 12 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?
55% True to size
73% Felt true to width
84% Moderate arch support
What Customers Are Saying
Hoka Anacapa Low GORE-TEX®