- Recycled Material
- For information on how HOKA ONE ONE contributes to the community, please visit the About page.
- SKU: #9697356
- The primary materials that compose this product contain a minimum of 20 percent recycled content.
- The Hoka One One® Anacapa Aero Low Hiking Boots will make your footslog hiking journey comfortable with its cushioned interior and high traction outsole.
- Engineered breathable mesh with 100% recycled yarn upper.
- This shoe has received the American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA) Seal of Acceptance for promoting good foot health.
- Textile lining with removable insole.
- Hubble heel® geometry.
- SwallowTail® heel.
- Anatomical Achilles construction.
- Late stage Meta-Rocker for forefoot support.
- Recycled polyester materials in collar, mesh and laces.
- Lace-up closure.
- Pull tabs for easy wear.
- Round toe design.
- Compression-molded EVA foam midsole.
- Vibram® Megagrip rubber outsole with 5mm lugs.
- Product measurements were taken using size 9.5, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight: 13 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?
100% True to size
100% Felt true to width
80% Moderate arch support