- Your heel should lift up and down with every step, so if you are a half size, you may be more comfortable sizing up (for example, if you are a US 7.5, you may be more comfortable in an EU size 38).
- SKU: #9069753
- The Dansko® XP 2.0 clog provides style and comfort to those in the nursing, hospitality, and other occupational fields.
- Carries the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association.
- Available in a variety of leather uppers with smooth clean finishes and natural irregularities removed. Easy to maintain and can be wiped clean with soap and water.
- Generously padded collar.
- Roomy Thermoplastic toe box provides durable reinforcement and toe protection while allowing toes to move comfortably.
- Non-allergenic leather-lined synthetic foam footbed absorbs and evaporates perspiration.
- PU heel allows the heel to move up and down when walking and lateral stability.
- PVC inner frame provides stability and reduces torque and pronation.
- PU outsole provides shock absorption and flexibility, withstands surfaces of extreme heat and cold.
- Rocker bottom propels the foot forward when walking.
- Slip-resistant in environments where excesses vegetable oils and animal fats are present. Slip-resistant tests carried out by SATRA, the world's leading research and technology organization for the footwear industry.
- Product measurements were taken using size EU 45 (US Men's 11.5-12), width Regular. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Heel Height: 1 3⁄4 in
- Weight: 1 lb 2 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?
71% True to size
85% Felt true to width
58% Moderate arch support
What Customers Are Saying
Dansko XP 2.0